Skip to main content

See You In Hell

This most reverend Roman Catholic asshole priest guy in California, Joseph Illo, has highly recommended to his culpable parishioners that they most likely should pay a visit to the confessional for their souls' sakes if they happened to have voted for Barack Obama.

The sooner the better, too, lest whichever transgressors might risk losing their "state of grace" if they do not opt for begging pardon before their next up wafer chomp and wine shot event.

He even sent a letter to the sheeple explaining presumably on behalf of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, that voting for Obama was a mortal sin and how apparently one's eternal destiny could be in jeopardy. Obama supports abortion, you know, a mortal sin that.

Again, another lamebrained bonehead tagging anyone supporting pro-choice rights the same-same as being pro-abortion. I'm sure he'll have some alarmed parishioners lining up before the next Communion, just playing it on the safe side. Idiots abound all over.

Of course, the guy on the other side of the screen no doubt being one of the heavenly bound holy folks called at the behest of Jehovah to pardon those who may have risked damnation by voting in a baby killer. They obviously rather voted John "I-was-doing-Cindy-while-still-married-to-my-gimpy-first-wife" McCain instead, mortal sins apparently have a mandated statute of limitations.

Hey, that's fine really. Let whoever the moronic penitent boneheads 'fess up if the want, I'm just personally thankful to God that the chads have already been punched or the touchscreens touched or the ovals duly marked with a number two pencil, whatever. At least they had that one moment of sound sense.

Even though the robed guy in the next booth passing out the absolution could possibly be simultaneously getting fellated by some off-duty altar boy, who knows? Nah, I shouldn't have said that, that was just wrong. Stereotypical maybe, and guilt by association.

No more so, though, than this Illo chump decreeing judgement on Obama being all baby-killer and stuff because of his defending the rights of others choosing to terminate a pregnancy, and no more so than tagging any who might have voted for him hellbound.

I'm one hundred percent pro-choice. Even if I was not, I would still have voted Obama believing in him to be best our next in line leader of the country which, stupid me, I thought at the top of the list of responsibilities in the job description as President.

I suppose if voting for Obama is tantamount to innocent blood on my hands, I pity even more then those others who last time around voted George W. Bush, assured a particularly special reserved suite at the Hades Hilton. See ya in the afterlife, rosary dudes!

Comments

  1. LOL, great post. Fools. Didn't they bring, like, LIVE babies to make sacrifices to God? Sickos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i voted for obama AND i've had multiple abortions. thank goodness the concept of god is a joke.

    whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have friends that have had multiple abortions, some of which I'm sure unless they've changed over the years voted probably for McCain. Really I don't think either way should be an issue determing one's eternity, just stupid shit.

    And yeah, Diane, if no other example, God Himself telling Abraham to drag his own son out to slaughter as a sacrifice. Of course, He called that off, just kidding Abe after all to make sure he was paying attention and proving his devotion. I don't think Obama would consider going quite so far as that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if this guy said the same thing to those who voted for GWB? While Gov of Texas, they had the highest rate of executions. Lets not even talk about the people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain - my point exactly about seeing the "rosary dudes" in the afterlife.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Georgia outlaws microchip implants: "Just imagine having a beeper in your rectum and your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city."

Well, that bill passed, the one from Georgia "so as to prohibit requiring a person to be implanted with a microchip," Senate Bill 235 . At least it made its way through the House Judiciary Committee, anyway, next stop the House Rules Committee that decides whether it moves on to the full House vote and (fingers crossed) final passage. I'd think it probably should, taking into account the compelling testimony brought up at this last hearing, from some fat lady about why non-consensual chipping should be made against the law. There she described in detail her own personal experience, with being implanted against her druthers: "I'm also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip," she began. ("Also one?" There's more of them there?) She went on about the specific disadvantages, how it violates one's "right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electro

I Think

I think I'm bored blogging. I think I'm done with it. I think what's the point? I think you should check out my blogroll instead. I think they say stuff better anyway.

Hung on the Cross

So what, I'm not very mature for my age. I don't care, I'm easily amused because of it, and I enjoy being amused. Like this picture of a crucifix which was hoisted a couple of months ago above the main altar at the St. Charles Borromeo Catholic church in Oklahoma: I can come up with lots of hilariously inappropriate captions here, some that even I am embarrassed to admit thinking up, despite my unabashed crudity. I would share but probably everyone else is too sophisticated to see the humor. Plus, I really don't want to go to Hell. I'm guessing that there are an awful lot of Okie parishioners down there at the church where this is hung for real, who I reckon wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor about it, either. They are, in general, hugely offended by it instead, because they see nothing funny whatsoever about displaying Jesus' ginormous penis in church, not in the least bit! Seems as though this has caused quite a "deep divide" among members o