You loved the pussy, I loved Dylan Rambrick and all 10-1/2 mm! Go figure. Well, I thought it was funny. I love this show, and you're right, on par with South Park even.
That was funny! I LOVE Legos! ha And "personality of a hemroid?" I KNOW some! :) Gonna send that site to my son. I am sure he will get a kick out of it.
Shades of South Park! I love it. So true to life. LOL personality of a,LOL. Call me crazy, I loved the pussy.
ReplyDeleteYou loved the pussy, I loved Dylan Rambrick and all 10-1/2 mm! Go figure. Well, I thought it was funny. I love this show, and you're right, on par with South Park even.
ReplyDeleteThat was funny! I LOVE Legos! ha
ReplyDeleteAnd "personality of a hemroid?" I KNOW some! :) Gonna send that site to my son. I am sure he will get a kick out of it.