Skip to main content

Crazy Kraut, Sicko Me

A farmer in Germany who was convicted of murdering his dad and mom has lost his appeal against a life sentence. Damn the luck.

He bashed his father's skull open back in 2000 but said Dad had only been kicked upside the head by a rogue cow, and you know how that most definitely would leave a mark.

Then after four more years, later on strangled his mother and said she just, well, had died in her sleep for no apparent reason.

No one suspected anything awry. Shit does happen, I suppose.

Anyway, the nail in the coffin, so to speak, was when he was charged a year later with chopping up an elderly neighbor who had died of natural causes and feeding the meaty bits to his own pigs.

He thought he could lay claim to the dead guy's pension somehow.

So since that scheme didn't work out quite as planned and he got caught, he came clean that, yeah, it was he who had actually whacked in Dad's head, finally clearing the bovine reputation.

He said that he just was too impatient to inherit the farm so decided to expedite that whole inheritance process thing.

As for Mom, he simply didn't want her in the house any longer what with Dad gone and all. Good night, sweet dreams and rest in peace.

The real loser part is that he tried to pull off faking a funeral for the old guy whom he'd minced into hog slop already, and I would presume that probably seemed a little bit weird to the authorities.

Crazy is apparently a global malady, not specifically an American peculiarity. I don't know whether that makes me feel better or worse.

He lost his appeal and will be gone away forever, so that's a good thing, of course. I don't know why exactly, but I do admit to finding the story morbidly amusing. I guess I'm kind of a sicko myself.

Comments

  1. I loved Fried Green Tomatoes, uh-uh, you know what scene, chop chop. Sickos think alike. That lucky pig. True recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - You know what, Diane? Fried Green Tomatoes was what first came to my mind, too!!! Again, don't know whether that should make me feel better or worse, but hey, I'm glad to know I'm in good demented company. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lordy...the things some think they can get away with...Was his name Billy Bob Ojay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Georgia outlaws microchip implants: "Just imagine having a beeper in your rectum and your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city."

Well, that bill passed, the one from Georgia "so as to prohibit requiring a person to be implanted with a microchip," Senate Bill 235 . At least it made its way through the House Judiciary Committee, anyway, next stop the House Rules Committee that decides whether it moves on to the full House vote and (fingers crossed) final passage. I'd think it probably should, taking into account the compelling testimony brought up at this last hearing, from some fat lady about why non-consensual chipping should be made against the law. There she described in detail her own personal experience, with being implanted against her druthers: "I'm also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip," she began. ("Also one?" There's more of them there?) She went on about the specific disadvantages, how it violates one's "right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electro

I Think

I think I'm bored blogging. I think I'm done with it. I think what's the point? I think you should check out my blogroll instead. I think they say stuff better anyway.

Hung on the Cross

So what, I'm not very mature for my age. I don't care, I'm easily amused because of it, and I enjoy being amused. Like this picture of a crucifix which was hoisted a couple of months ago above the main altar at the St. Charles Borromeo Catholic church in Oklahoma: I can come up with lots of hilariously inappropriate captions here, some that even I am embarrassed to admit thinking up, despite my unabashed crudity. I would share but probably everyone else is too sophisticated to see the humor. Plus, I really don't want to go to Hell. I'm guessing that there are an awful lot of Okie parishioners down there at the church where this is hung for real, who I reckon wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor about it, either. They are, in general, hugely offended by it instead, because they see nothing funny whatsoever about displaying Jesus' ginormous penis in church, not in the least bit! Seems as though this has caused quite a "deep divide" among members o