Skip to main content

Brainsick Bus Guy

This is probably the most disturbing story I have ever heard!
"A man aboard a Greyhound bus traveling across Canada calmly stabbed another man dozens of times and decapitated him, pausing briefly to display the head to horrified passengers before proceeding to disembowel his victim."
Seriously, this is one of those stories that just reading it makes me cringe and wet my pants a little bit. Nightmare fodder for later on.

The victim, apparently around 20ish or so, was snoozing on the bus with his headphones on when the dude next to him out of the blue began stabbing him for no discernible reason whatsoever.

Calmly, even. Didn't really seem so much pissed off about anything.
"We heard this bloodcurdling scream and turned around, and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly, like 40 or 50 times."
The driver stopped the bus when he became aware of the melee and the passengers hastily clambered off. I would certainly suppose so!

A bit later, this one passenger Garnet Caton re-boarded along with the bus driver and a trucker who had stopped to see what was up.

He said the guy had the kid on the floor of the bus and "was cutting his head off with a large hunting knife."

The knife-wielding loon then turned on them, at which point they wisely opted to disembark pretty damn quick, blocking the door from outside while the guy went off slashing at them through some gap.

He then returned to the body and nonchalantly came back to the front of the bus to show off to the outsiders the detached head.

Like I said, this story really freaks me the fuck out. I am very aware that there are some deranged folks out and about ... but are you kidding me? Katy bar the door, I may never leave my house again.

Comments

  1. Now THAT was the absolute most freakiest awful story I've ever heard! And talk about tragic!? Being a mom, after the shock and horror, I go right to the "he was someone's child" thing.

    *whew...just let out a big sigh*

    That was horrific. Guess you got me back for the insomnia the other night... :P Let's call it even and promise to not do it anymore? Heartbreaking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is heartbreaking. And also there were apparently several children on the bus at the time, too, but I can't even think about that part. You're off the hook about the insomnia now, this will probably take over for tonight anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I can't even get a comment to post..testing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, as I SAID, I also heard the trucker passed out crowbars to the passengers. NYC subways, Seattle buses, I have lost my trust of others, sadly so. Now I suppose Greyhound will have metal detectors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's weird is that just last night I was checking online for whatever Greyhound routes to NYC and I've never even taken a bus anywhere. I hope if I go they do put up some metal detectors, this story scared the crap out of me for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! My sister lives in NC and she stopped riding the GreyHound years ago. She said there Were too many creeps on the bus. I guess she was right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently I'm the only one who hadn't heard of this already until late yesterday from those I've spoken to or heard from. But that "better late than never" thing I'm not so sure about, I really kind of would wish for the "never" on this one. Don't know why this bothers me so much, even moreso that what I know is probably even more important and even more so atrocious. But it does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard this until I read it here. It is the kind of story I would have avoided reading. Very disturbing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Georgia outlaws microchip implants: "Just imagine having a beeper in your rectum and your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city."

Well, that bill passed, the one from Georgia "so as to prohibit requiring a person to be implanted with a microchip," Senate Bill 235 . At least it made its way through the House Judiciary Committee, anyway, next stop the House Rules Committee that decides whether it moves on to the full House vote and (fingers crossed) final passage. I'd think it probably should, taking into account the compelling testimony brought up at this last hearing, from some fat lady about why non-consensual chipping should be made against the law. There she described in detail her own personal experience, with being implanted against her druthers: "I'm also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip," she began. ("Also one?" There's more of them there?) She went on about the specific disadvantages, how it violates one's "right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electro

I Think

I think I'm bored blogging. I think I'm done with it. I think what's the point? I think you should check out my blogroll instead. I think they say stuff better anyway.

Hung on the Cross

So what, I'm not very mature for my age. I don't care, I'm easily amused because of it, and I enjoy being amused. Like this picture of a crucifix which was hoisted a couple of months ago above the main altar at the St. Charles Borromeo Catholic church in Oklahoma: I can come up with lots of hilariously inappropriate captions here, some that even I am embarrassed to admit thinking up, despite my unabashed crudity. I would share but probably everyone else is too sophisticated to see the humor. Plus, I really don't want to go to Hell. I'm guessing that there are an awful lot of Okie parishioners down there at the church where this is hung for real, who I reckon wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor about it, either. They are, in general, hugely offended by it instead, because they see nothing funny whatsoever about displaying Jesus' ginormous penis in church, not in the least bit! Seems as though this has caused quite a "deep divide" among members o