Skip to main content

Losing to Losers, and Cindy McCain

First an update. Damn the weekend traffic! Not on the roads, mind you (way too cost-prohibitive) but rather the folks who are apparently choosing to spend their days-off free time online instead.

Something I failed to factor into my calculations. So I missed scoring 21-millionth Daft Hands video nerd by 16,000 and some change. Disappointing, I know. Some people really should get a life.

C'est la vie, I suppose, but there's always that twenty-two mil milestone. I'll just need to ramp up and be more cognizant of timing next go 'round, fingers-crossed topping that Loser leaderboard over my fellow no-life compatriots. "Never let the bastards wear you down," as they say. Goals are good things. Quotes are cool, too.

So anyway, that kind of sucked. Housekeeping out of the way, now to my point. Truth be told, I honestly don't have much of one today.

Just this, really: Cindy McCain totally creeps me out!

Admittedly I don't know why, but she does. Even moreso than her husband, and that's saying a lot. Can't put my finger on it exactly. She's been all over and all up in the media these past few days, and I'm now suffering nightmares.

I know that Michelle Obama has been making the rounds, too, but no sleep lost there. Color me biased but I'm just sayin' ... whyever, I find Cindy plain spooky.

Stepford Wives comes to mind. Again with no clearly definable explanation. I mean, I do recognize that apparently by mandate all first ladies and potential sidekick wannabes must at some point sign up for Stepford 101. Cindy, though, has presumably already graduated with valedictorian honor, I'm just guessing.

I reckon, if nothing else, the fact that she's fucking John McCain might be reason enough to be creeped out.

I said up front I had nothing worthwhile this evening, so yeah ... that's pretty much all I've got. My blog, my rules, meaningless banalities are always more than welcome lest I should be forced to disallow my own self from posting, and that ain't gonna happen.

Comments

  1. It's the eyes, Doug. It something about her eyes that are a tad bit scary. I'm talking about what's behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's behind the eyes, that's totally it!!! Nailed it there I think. It is really actually the eyes that are the creepiness, and very distracting from whatever drivel she's been spewing from her piehole all over the TV lately. Sunglasses might help, not to give her any ideas. I'd prefer she just shut up, but not a bad suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, you know who this is. I can't continue to come here and see Cindy's fucking face staring at me. Update your blog. Or so help you...

    ((Back to lurking))

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES, oh dead one ... consider it done!!! Fuckface should below the fold by now. Don't hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree. She looks, moves, speaks, all so unreal, so inhuman(un?) a first lady? Holy mother Mary, may gravity go first. Hmmm, maybe I've just unlocked the mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "it is really actually the eyes that are the creepiness, and very distracting from whatever drivel she's been spewing from her piehole all over the TV lately. "

    LOL! I think they show that she doesn't believe a thing she's saying or her husbands saying for that matter.






    "Holy mother Mary, may gravity go first. Hmmm, maybe I've just unlocked the mystery!"

    LOL! Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Doug...Do I need to bring a bar of soap with me when I come here? Nah, I'll just plug my ears. Or would that be poke my eyes. (Actually, I feel right at home...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...)

    For me? Well first of all, you guys are really "edjamacated" on your politics and I will be honest that I am not as much...but enough feel.

    So my two cents is I agree...and for me it's like she is too perfect. Not a hair out of place kind of perfect. I have always found that to be scary. I saw her on The View and between her an Elizabeth, I was almost nauseous.

    Loving the blog by the way...even if it is a sailor's hangout...in more ways than one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Lumina ... you and Rain and your aversion to potty mouth. I'm not that bad really. But if it'll draw in some sailors, I can always ramp it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Georgia outlaws microchip implants: "Just imagine having a beeper in your rectum and your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city."

Well, that bill passed, the one from Georgia "so as to prohibit requiring a person to be implanted with a microchip," Senate Bill 235 . At least it made its way through the House Judiciary Committee, anyway, next stop the House Rules Committee that decides whether it moves on to the full House vote and (fingers crossed) final passage. I'd think it probably should, taking into account the compelling testimony brought up at this last hearing, from some fat lady about why non-consensual chipping should be made against the law. There she described in detail her own personal experience, with being implanted against her druthers: "I'm also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip," she began. ("Also one?" There's more of them there?) She went on about the specific disadvantages, how it violates one's "right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electro

I Think

I think I'm bored blogging. I think I'm done with it. I think what's the point? I think you should check out my blogroll instead. I think they say stuff better anyway.

Hung on the Cross

So what, I'm not very mature for my age. I don't care, I'm easily amused because of it, and I enjoy being amused. Like this picture of a crucifix which was hoisted a couple of months ago above the main altar at the St. Charles Borromeo Catholic church in Oklahoma: I can come up with lots of hilariously inappropriate captions here, some that even I am embarrassed to admit thinking up, despite my unabashed crudity. I would share but probably everyone else is too sophisticated to see the humor. Plus, I really don't want to go to Hell. I'm guessing that there are an awful lot of Okie parishioners down there at the church where this is hung for real, who I reckon wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor about it, either. They are, in general, hugely offended by it instead, because they see nothing funny whatsoever about displaying Jesus' ginormous penis in church, not in the least bit! Seems as though this has caused quite a "deep divide" among members o