Skip to main content

Peter LaBarbera - Ultimate Victim of Douchebaggery

I've said it before, how that I am baffled about not getting whatever memo I was supposed to, telling me just exactly what is the homosexual agenda. Frankly I wouldn't even know we have one, except for the radical religious right-wing sermonizers always talking about it.

Seems they must have intercepted my and others' directions for what to do, because I can't find one individual gay person who knows, either. Apparently part of it is to make straight people switch bedding with the reverse sex for doing it same-same instead, because that matters to us somehow.

Then if all else fails, we are called for to kill them. Plainly that seems wrong; I don't blame the wingnuts for trying to stop us there, we leaving behind so many categorical casualties in our homosexual order of business.

At least that's what you'd think we're up to, reading what douchebag Peter LaBarbera has to say about it. He the founder of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, who enjoys watching more gay sex than I do toward the cause of gathering dirty details for picturing to his Christian constituency just how sordid we can be.

But that's a whole 'nother mess of contention... back to how the gays are killing off straight people because they are not too keen about swapping teams. Particularly the younger folks, which apparently converting them young is also part of our agenda.

Like for instance, just over a year ago 15-year-old Amanda Collette became the "ultimate victim of homosexuality" (Pete's phraseology there) when this other girl, 16-year-old Teah Wimberly, shot her in the back at school. Because Teah was a lesbian and couldn't get Amanda to flip-flop on her partiality for boys, she just shot her instead.

According to LaBarbera, lesbian kills straight girl, ergo homosexuals kill straight people. That's right, asswipe. Blame it on the queer agenda, because never has anyone been murdered over unrequited hetero affection. Not ever has that happened, God forbid.

Then after pointing out in his article about this, how Amanda was that ultimate victim of homosexuality, he goes on to articulate:
"Regardless of what other factors were involved in this tragedy, it is not unreasonable to assert that Collette would be alive today were it not for the modern GLBT activist movement, which aggressively seeks to mainstream sexual deviance and immoral gay/lesbian 'relationships' as normal and acceptable — most tragically among young people."
But wait, there's more!
"Yes, Virginia, there was a time in America when young women did not have to worry about sexual harassment and sexual advances from other young women. And the GLBT movement is first and foremost to blame for the rising number of youth who are embracing homosexual behaviors and considering destructive 'gay,' lesbian, bisexual, or 'transgender' self-'identities,' at younger and younger ages."
Alrighty then. We've determined as Peter has broken it down for us, that gay youth gone wild, offing the straight ones for their pigheaded sexuality, is because of the gay movement making them do it.

Now if we could just figure out the puzzlement of what is going on about the straight youth gone wild, offing the gay ones for their pigheaded sexuality. Because of course, it's laughable to even consider such a thing as a heterosexual agenda; that would simply be preposterous.

Could it possibly be (and I'm just throwing this out there for consideration) that maybe there are just plain crazy nutjob loons out there doing crazy nutjob loon things from either side of the sexuality lot, behind no movement or agenda at all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Georgia outlaws microchip implants: "Just imagine having a beeper in your rectum and your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city."

Well, that bill passed, the one from Georgia "so as to prohibit requiring a person to be implanted with a microchip," Senate Bill 235 . At least it made its way through the House Judiciary Committee, anyway, next stop the House Rules Committee that decides whether it moves on to the full House vote and (fingers crossed) final passage. I'd think it probably should, taking into account the compelling testimony brought up at this last hearing, from some fat lady about why non-consensual chipping should be made against the law. There she described in detail her own personal experience, with being implanted against her druthers: "I'm also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip," she began. ("Also one?" There's more of them there?) She went on about the specific disadvantages, how it violates one's "right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electro

I Think

I think I'm bored blogging. I think I'm done with it. I think what's the point? I think you should check out my blogroll instead. I think they say stuff better anyway.

Hung on the Cross

So what, I'm not very mature for my age. I don't care, I'm easily amused because of it, and I enjoy being amused. Like this picture of a crucifix which was hoisted a couple of months ago above the main altar at the St. Charles Borromeo Catholic church in Oklahoma: I can come up with lots of hilariously inappropriate captions here, some that even I am embarrassed to admit thinking up, despite my unabashed crudity. I would share but probably everyone else is too sophisticated to see the humor. Plus, I really don't want to go to Hell. I'm guessing that there are an awful lot of Okie parishioners down there at the church where this is hung for real, who I reckon wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor about it, either. They are, in general, hugely offended by it instead, because they see nothing funny whatsoever about displaying Jesus' ginormous penis in church, not in the least bit! Seems as though this has caused quite a "deep divide" among members o