Skip to main content

Top Three Things That Annoyed Me Today, In No Particular Order And For No Particular Reason

I - Come on, seat Roland Burris already, it is after all going to happen anyway and probably rightly so but I'm sick of listening to him politically masturbating his own ego proclaiming himself the Illinois junior senator, his wet dream job apparently. Fine, point made, he should shut up now and the media should shut up about it too, undoubtedly he's only a placeholder anyway for another year or so. Jeez, make everybody happy and get this over with finally, move along. Blagojevich, criminal brilliance there with that appointment I must give him credit for, despite his whole weird hair thing which does still raise some concern about his overall mental wellness.

II - Really? After ten years of your kid gone missing you decide maybe the time is right now that you might call that in to the authorities, since that eleven-year-old boy disappeared missing person is now of age at twenty-one the time is right to worry finally? Well, he did used to have a tendency to run away as a kid, out of habit, but never for quite so long as a decade, maybe starting just now to be a bit concerned. And they even justify the waiting for going public, not having wanted to over-react or anything. Little wonder the boy's inclination to get out of the house since forever as a moppet, but either the CSI will eventually soon uncover a shallow trailer park grave with a child's remains inside it or if not, I certainly wish godspeed to the man who finally got away, Adam Herrman.

III - Gap-toothed Condi Rice totally gung-ho now behind the ceasing of fire thing betwixt Israel and Palestine over that whole mess of the Mideast tussle, a plan offered up by France and Egypt by the way, who really cared enough to actually step up to the plate and put out some sort of maybe option for consideration. We, on the other hand, with Condi at bat not wanting to piss off really our bestest of like-minded Israeli admin by directly pointing out their example of mostest bad behavior (rest of the fingers might end up pointing back west, that kettle pot thing we try to avoid being so obvious about) wiser to just slink into the pulpit after the fact, alongside some other nations with enough balls trying to stop the craziness there.

Comments

  1. LOL! I loved this post. Your wit always entertains me. Now I think Blago knew how this would look, which is why he picked Burris. The Democrats shutting the door in the only African American Senators face. They even made the poor guy stand out in the rain.

    Condi, is a big failure !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Georgia outlaws microchip implants: "Just imagine having a beeper in your rectum and your beeper numbers displayed on billboards throughout the city."

Well, that bill passed, the one from Georgia "so as to prohibit requiring a person to be implanted with a microchip," Senate Bill 235 . At least it made its way through the House Judiciary Committee, anyway, next stop the House Rules Committee that decides whether it moves on to the full House vote and (fingers crossed) final passage. I'd think it probably should, taking into account the compelling testimony brought up at this last hearing, from some fat lady about why non-consensual chipping should be made against the law. There she described in detail her own personal experience, with being implanted against her druthers: "I'm also one of the people in Georgia who has a microchip," she began. ("Also one?" There's more of them there?) She went on about the specific disadvantages, how it violates one's "right to work without being tortured by co-workers who are activating these microchips by using their cell phones and other electro

I Think

I think I'm bored blogging. I think I'm done with it. I think what's the point? I think you should check out my blogroll instead. I think they say stuff better anyway.

Hung on the Cross

So what, I'm not very mature for my age. I don't care, I'm easily amused because of it, and I enjoy being amused. Like this picture of a crucifix which was hoisted a couple of months ago above the main altar at the St. Charles Borromeo Catholic church in Oklahoma: I can come up with lots of hilariously inappropriate captions here, some that even I am embarrassed to admit thinking up, despite my unabashed crudity. I would share but probably everyone else is too sophisticated to see the humor. Plus, I really don't want to go to Hell. I'm guessing that there are an awful lot of Okie parishioners down there at the church where this is hung for real, who I reckon wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor about it, either. They are, in general, hugely offended by it instead, because they see nothing funny whatsoever about displaying Jesus' ginormous penis in church, not in the least bit! Seems as though this has caused quite a "deep divide" among members o